Monday, September 19, 2016

Meow Like a Pirate Day


This day be made fer me. Me moniker be Dread scurvy pirate Snowball Flint 'n I be th' baddest bucko around. Ladies swoon at th' mention 'o me moniker 'n men run fer fear I gunna pull out me sword.  T' last wench port her heart on me arm! See fer yerself.



Come on th' poop deck me ship Th' Dark Lust 'n I gunna regal ye wit' tales to curl ye toes 'o all me adventures on th' high seven seas. Don't pay no mind to me faithful trusty parrot Torgay - he be tame unless I shout th' word.


I gunna spin yarns 'o me travels to far off places, th' ships I plundered 'n th' wenches I loved. If I like ya enough I will give you a clue t' where me treaaye chest full o' jewels and gold be buried! 



 I be th' scurvy pirate 'o band 'o pirates 'n none gunna ever top th' likes 'o me. Away with t' unless ye be a lady - you can meet me in me quarters! Avast Matey!!!!

14 comments:

Three Chatty Cats said...

Dread scurvy pirate Snowball Flint, you're just too darn cute, and I'd really like to know where that treasure chest is hidden!

The Florida Furkids said...

Sink me! Snowball, you're a fine pirate

The Florida Furkids

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You be a most fearsome pirate, Dread scurvy pirate Snowball Flint, an' I'll not be wanting to cross swords or claws with you.

Mickey's Musings said...

Arrrrrrgh!
Ye be a pirate as ever there was Snowball Flint!
Come join in our plunder and have some of arr grog!
Tis a fine time ta be a pirate. Yarrrrrrrr!
Happy Meow Like a Pirate Day!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Brian's Home Blog said...

Argggge Snowball, ye will make many a timber shiver!

The Island Cats said...

Arrrrrr! Ye be a fine pirate, Cap'n Snowball.

meowmeowmans said...

Arggh! Ye be a mighty fine pirate, indeed, Snowball Flint!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

You are definitely the baddest pirate around!!

The Swiss Cats said...

Arrrrhh ! Ye be a mighty terrific pirate ! Purrs

da tabbies o trout towne said...

blimey buckoz; a draught two all ye bucaneerz N hearties spesh a lee sum nelsonz folly ~~~ ♥♥♥

Eastside Cats said...

Grog! Did you get a mug o' grog?

Jans Funny Farm said...

And what a fearsome pirate ye be!

Nancy said...

Great Pirate Day post!! Lol!

pilch92 said...

Sorry I am late. Snowball makes a very cute pirate.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Please Follow Us...new posts don't always show in Google Reader so check in with us often!