Monday, May 18, 2015

Mr. Kitty on Mancat Monday



It's time for me to do my post and let everyone know how I am doing at my new digs. Life is  pretty good these days. My new family and I still have to get used to each other so things are  slowly working themselves out.


 I am not using my old hidy spot in the bookcase anymore.  I prefer to sit on the table in the office window and watch the critters outside, enjoying the breeze.  It has been warm enough to leave the windows open at night and then things get really interesting with opossums and raccoons to watch.

 The excitement this week was that I coughed up a furball.  Aunt Cheri was concerned about me cuz I was throwing up my food  right after I ate it  for a couple of days.  But then up came a huge furball...no more throw up after that!  Now I get my Laxatone regularly to keep this from happening again.  (I am glad cuz I heard the V-E-T word!)


 I am still very much a guy's mancat and just love my Uncle Don.  I have a way of rubbing my face on the rim of his ball cap like I did with my Dad and human brothers back home. If Uncle Don doesn't lean forward enough so I can reach his visor, I tap it with my paw so he knows.  He gets a big kick out of it!  It doesn't take much to make humans smile!!






Come back by next Monday - I have a surprise for you all.  
Until then, have a super week and be kind to all critters! 

20 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It really sounds like you are feeling at home, Mr. Kitty!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Mr. Kitty, you're such a love. That's so sweet, the way you rub against your Uncle Don's cap brim. :-)

Fur Everywhere said...

We are so glad to see you doing well, Mr. Kitty! And you're right - it doesn't take much to make the humans smile.

Cats Herd You said...

It's great to see you settling in so well and looking so happy there in your new home, Mr. Kitty!

Marg said...

Sure glad you are doing so well Mr. Kitty.. You all have a great day.

The Island Cats said...

We're glad you're liking your new home, Mr. Kitty.

Hannah and Lucy said...

You have wonderful fur Mr. Kitty and you are looking very relaxed looking out the windows. You seem to be very friendly with your Uncle Don and we can see he likes it.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

pilch92 said...

I am glad you don't have to go to the v-e-t. Also glad you are fitting in so nicely.

Eastside Cats said...

Such a good looking mancat, Mr. Kitty!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Happy it's going well for you, especially with Uncle Don.

Saku said...

Aww Mr. Kitty, you is making our mom bean's heart melt. She lubs ornj kitties!

We is happy you are settling in your new home.

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Terri said...

We're so glad to hear you have settled in! That is a pawsome entertainment area--opossums and raccoons, oh my! Good job letting Uncle Don know what you want ;-)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Mr Kitty you are such a handsome boy! We love your little ballcap trick, that is so sweet. We are glad you are adapting and relaxing. You look so content and happy.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are doing terrific and we love seeing those head bonks!

The Swiss Cats said...

It's nice to see that you're now feeling at home ! Purrs

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you are settling in well Mr Kitty. That is cute the way you rub on the cap visor.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...sum times it takes time ta get ta noe de lay oh de land sew de sayin goez that sum peepulz made up that we iz knot reel lee sure bout....but any way, grate post two day & way kewl ta see ya haz come outta hidin for sum window wiffin.....just dont watch burdz...oh kay....happee week two ewe N everee one N heerz ta mor headbonks with unka don !! ♥♥♥

Katnip Lounge said...

We think you have landed in a great place...and we know that you are loved so much!

*happy dance*

Thank COD that furball came up, right?

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

We are soooo happy you are doing so well! You are an incredibly handsome mancat, I could gaze at you for HOURS!!
xoxo

meowmeowmans said...

Mr. Kitty, we are so glad you're doing so well in your new home. We love how you and Uncle Don bond like that. SO sweet. :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Please Follow Us...new posts don't always show in Google Reader so check in with us often!