Thursday, May 2, 2013

Formerly Feral Friday



It's me, Ivy, back again.  Thanks for all the great comments on my tell all post this week.  This pic above is one of my favorites - when computers had big box like shapes I would sit on the back and peek at Mom over the top!  I was living in her office when she first took me inside.  Since she thought I was soo wild and would not like being indoors, I was the last one of our first feral colony to be brought in.  Boy did I prove her wrong!

So many of you asked to see my sock catching video that Mom went ahead and downloaded it.  She is not the greatest at doing videos but at least you get the drift!  Mercifully, it is short and sweet. I guess I don't have the attention span I used to have  either that or I ran our of energy. Maybe we can try again with the socks! Have a great weekend!!!




16 comments:

The Cat Guy said...

seeing the video of you playing brought tears to my eyes. I love stories like yours, of former homeless cats finding homes and all the loves they deserve! Yea!!!!!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I've never done socks, but I love having small toys tossed my way so I can catch them!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh I LOVE that photo of you, how sweet!

Marg said...

Good job Ivy. You caught that sock like a pro. Love the video. And that picture is too cute. Glad to see you again.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You sure showed that sock.

MOL, we still have a monitor like that.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Ivy, we enjoyed the video--that's so cute, you catching the socks! And hey, our attention span is about that long too...and we're younger than you are. :-)

P.S. Our human's attention span is about that long too!!!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Ivy - you must try harder to catch those socks!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that video is soooooooo cute!!!! I had a photo like that of Cody that I had posted a few months ago, I love when cats sit like that by the computers!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

that bee a grate sock actshun mewvie ivy....we give it 25 paws up....N next time ya feel kinda ...knot sew energized...eat sum trout...93 slices shuld due de trik...hope everee one haza grate week oh end !

Everycat said...

Oops we commented on the sock catching video on the wrong post. We will blame our ape for this.

That's a lovely picture of you Ivy, peering over, mistress of all you survey!

Gerry & Mungo

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was so much fun Ivy!!, I am going sock hunting!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ivy you just gave us a new one to try...sock chasing that looks like fun we've got to try it out. ANd we love the picture of you behind the computer so cute.

Marilia said...

=)

Cats Herd You said...

That looks like fun, Ivy. We agree, these flat screen monitors are not as convenient for snoopervising the computer as the old boxy ones were.

The Island Cats said...

Hey Ivy! You're quite the sock catcher. We enjoyed your video!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me too do sock´s :)
Furry cute video on you tossing with the sock´s high in the air !
XOOX

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Please Follow Us...new posts don't always show in Google Reader so check in with us often!