Saturday, June 13, 2009

Caturday/Camera Critters/Pay it Forward




My name is Yoko and I am 16 years old! I love to find great snuggle places around the house and somehow get myself all snuggled in an unmade bed, pile of laundry or whatever I can find! Mom didn't stage this picture - this is how I was when she found me! Happy Caturday and I hope you can find some good snuggle places too.


For more Camera Critters posts around the globe click on the picture here


Camera Critters


Now for info on the Pay It Forward - a for fun version:

I won Pay It Forward when JC from Lilacs and Cats randomly pulled my number.

http://www.jcatmom.blogspot.com/

This is how it goes -

Two winners will receive a sweet little prize of local handmade items that will come in the mail. All that’s required is that you have to be willing to Pay It Forward.

Here’s how to play: I’m going to take the commentors from this post and randomly select one of them. That winner has to be willing to Pay It Forward by doing the same on their site.

I just got my Pay It Forward gift in the mail on Friday this week.

I had run some errands and came home - walking right by the package. The mailman left it bagged in plastic (we have had torrential afternoon storms) on the edge of my driveway. Don't know why he didn't put it on the porch!

I opened the box and took a photo of the lovely items inside from Washington (sorry I got it wrong the first time JC) - handmade lavender soap, a sweet votive candle holder with several tea candles, a veggie theme cotton dish towel, an organic refillable catnip cat toy which my cats loved, a set funky colorful nail files and some sand dollars from her beach which got a bit smushed in the mail - one did make it here intact!



So, now it's my turn to Pay It Forward. If you want to possibly get some spiffy gifts from a far away place or not so far....please put a yes or a I'm in or what ever you would like ... in the comments section of this post.

I will select one name and contact you when I have chosen. So, tell your blog friends about this little giveaway! You need to have a blog to join in.

Just remember, you have to be willing to do the same if you are selected ...

Good Luck!

This contest will end on Sunday night June 21th at midnight Eastern Standard time. I will count the 'Yes, I'm in ' comments on Monday and I will randomly pick one lucky winner. I'll let you know that day.

To get a better idea of what you like, I will look at your blog to see what you might need or want or what I might think you might like. If you have pets, then I will put in a little something for them too!

So, comment away ... !!!!

16 comments:

i beati said...

The snuggler cool Sandy

JC said...

I'm glad you got your gifts !!
At least one sand dollar made it.
And, I'm from WA but that ok ... I like the OR coast better ...

Tina said...

now that is what i call a snugglers den !

JC said...

You didn't have to do that ... I'd LOVE to live in Oregon ... nicer beaches and the weather is just a bit better.

I love the Cannon Beach area ..

said...

Hello, Yoko, you really know how to tuck yourself in!

CCL Wendy said...

How nice to find a kitty all snuggly in your bed! Better than any other type of bedwarmer. Yoko looks great for her age, too!

Anonymous said...

You sure look all comfy cozy snuggled up there! Fine job, indeed!

Mouchois said...

I miss Oregon, sometimes, although I do love Florida.

But, Oregon will always be in my blood, that's for sure!

Gattina said...

You confirm again what I noticed too, cats always find the best places in the whole house, lol !

Mishkat said...

We just came by to say hi to Darby (he's featured along with our Franklin on High Five Sunday at Zoolatry) - and we really like your blog! We live in the mountains of southwest Virginia, so we're not that far from you. And thanks for all you do to help cats!

All the best from Katie and cats (Franklin, Dobby, and Tasha). Tasha sends special purrs to her fellow tortie, Chica.

P.S. We just did a giveaway, so no pay it forward for us right now, but we think it's a wonderful idea!

Julie said...

How comfortable she looks.

Luna ( from Brazil ) said...

Yoko is really catsome and cute!
I love this kind of spot as well!
purrs and love
Luna

Jasmim said...

My name is Jasmine and Mom and I saw you at High Five in Zoolatry's blog =)
You very sweet ^^

Jas & Gi

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Kudos to you for all your rescue work.

Everycat said...

Yoko you look so comfy and happy in that prime bed spot. This is how all days should be spent

Angel

Misty DawnS said...

This is precious, and I like the Pay It Forward idea too.

P.S. You are the featured Camera-Critters Capture this week.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Please Follow Us...new posts don't always show in Google Reader so check in with us often!