Most of these cats are rescued ferals from the groups living in my yard or the neighborhood block. Some live with us inside - the elderly ones who need more attention and medication. The rest have their own house with a screen porch for warm weather (we cover it with plastic in cold seasons) and a nice snuggly indoor area for winter.There are 19 of us cats so scroll down to make sure you meet them all. We have black cats, black tortoiseshell, gray tabbies, brown tabbies, tuxedo blue, and all white cats! Some are more tame than others but they all have a safe forever home with us.
Rusty from Rusty's World gave us this award and we are very grateful. This is how it works with this one:
1. Give five reasons why you think life is grand. 2. Pass the award on to five more blogs.
Here are our five reasons we think life is grand:
1. We have a great forever home with Mom and Pop that we share with all our brothers and sisters.
2. We have bird feeders at all our windows so we can watch the birds, squirrels and chipmunks all day long.
3. Mom gives up treats like Temptations and catnip and even Catsip too.
4. We have lots of toys to play with - so many that Mom rotates them so we seem to have new toys all the time. Our favorite is the Bizzy Kitty with the ball inside.
5. Mom told us we are going to get some salmon this week - an extra special treat. Yum..we can't wait!!!
Five blogs that I would like to give this award to:
Halloween at http://halloween-halloweenthecat.blogspot.com Ramses, Isis and Tigmut'hep at http://ramsesmeow.blogspot.com/ JC at Lilacs and Cats http://jcatmom.blogspot.com/ Lucybelle at http://lucybellenyc.blogspot.com/ Luna, Luzie and Ollie at http://maine-coon-luna.blogspot.com/
(Sorry Mom's having troubles with her linkies again! Everybody's links are posted in our blog roll for easy access.))
He was Joey and Minnie's litter mate. He developed cancer while still living outdoors so I brought him inside and cared for him until he passed away in 2006. He loved all the attention he got. He was a very shy boy but handsome.